Thursday 24 November 2011



BLENDER SALAD DRESSING:


Ingredients:

1cup olive oil
¾ cup vinegar
½ cup minced onion
½ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup of sugar ( I have used honey)
1 tsp salt (or to taste)
1 tsp pilled mustered
¼ tsp garlic paste
½ tsp fresh black pepper powder

Method:

Take one tsp of olive oil.
Add mince onion to it. Let it get brown.
Add tomato sauce. Let it cook for a while.
Then add all the above ingredients.
Let it get cool.
Blend till smooth.
Keep it in the bottle and keep in the fridge.
Your salad dressing is ready. Enjoy whenever you want to eat nice and yummy low calorie salad.  

4 comments:

ಪ್ರಶಾಂತ್ ಪಂಡಿತ್ said...

Congratulations! I will be a frequent visitor to this blog. One quick comment: consider changing the font color of the description below the blog title. It is not readable...

Cheers / Prashant

Pooja said...

Hooo...I am ur first follower!! Hope to see more articles...Very helpful for amateur cooks like me...

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Prashant and Pooja:-)

Vaibhav said...

Thanks for starting the blog. I am so lucky that I get to eat all this new and tasty food every day. :-) :-) Keep on blogging and cooking different varities of food.